Constituent Services

Services for West Virginians

There are many ways in which I can help West Virginians - from planning a visit to Washington DC to resolving problems you may have encountered with a government agency. Some of the most common problems are related to Social Security benefits, Veterans Issues, Black Lung disease, Income Tax returns, and Emergency Passports or Visas. To get started please contact my office in your region or fill out a Request for Assistance form.

Senator Rockefeller meets with constituents


Request for Assistance Form - Click here to fill out a form to request assistance from my office.

Privacy Release Form - When requesting assistance, if you need me to contact an agency on your behalf please click here to download, fill out, and return this form to my office in Charleston.

Additional Services for West Virginians

Flag Requests - You can request an American flag to be flown over the U.S. Capitol. Click here for more information.

Grant Information - I receive many letters and calls from West Virginians seeking funding support for individual and community projects. Click here for more information.

Business Opportunities with the Federal Government- Find out how the Federal Government can help you with your business. Click here for more information.

Mobile Office - When West Virginians are unable to travel to one of my state offices - I take my services to them. Click here for more information.